Sunday, April 25, 2004

Lifting Up The Curtain: A brief recap

So a lot has happened over the past week in the process of moving into the space, running in the space, previewing and making extensive revisions to the show. Quite a bit of it I'm not really at liberty to talk about just yet (but when I am, I will post it here, I promise, I just want to wait for the appropriate moment, trust me, the story of our second and third preview is prett priceless).

In the meantime, however, here is the first review for First You're Born and it's a good one, for the most part. Even better, this reviewer apparently came to the first preview, when the play wasn't even really done yet. In the interest of fairness, I'll try to post any negative reviews that may or may not come. Might as well present an accurate portrait of the press' opinion for those of you unable to see the show.

Anyway, enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home