Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Welcome to Parabasis!

Welcome to Parabasis, my attempt at looking at arts, politics and culture from my crow's nest here in Brooklyn, NY. My name is Isaac, I'm a theater director and I'm going to try to get beyond partisan posturing and write something interesting for ya'all.

One thing I will not be doing here is reviewing plays. It's just inappropriate for a theater director to be doing, and idiotic for someone just starting out in the theater business to torpedo their career to get some readers at their decidedly not-for-profit blog. So... I'll probably be reviewing other content, but plays I'm leaving alone. Except for ones I really love. But that's not reviewing, that's more like... championing.

Enjoy!
Isaac
parabasisnyc@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home